Arab Mining and Minerals – 28 -29 September
The Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources of Jordan, in cooperation with the Jordan Investment Commission, has recently launched a new set of investment opportunities targeting the mining and mineral sector in the Kingdom. The Ministry have been working for a number of years on identifying resource rich areas that are prime for international investment. H.E Hala Zawati, The Minister of Energy & Mineral Resources, has highlighted the importance of the mining sector as a source of diversification, job creation and economic growth for the Jordanian market.
Jordan’s mining sector is prime for rapid growth. The Kingdom is rich in valuable mineral resources and is a global supplier of potash, phosphate & bromine, alongside industrial rocks. The country’s new mining strategy is focusing on strategic minerals including gold, copper, zircon and rare earth elements, alongside traditional industrial minerals. Its stable environment and friendly investment laws, offer profitable opportunities for the international mining community. Arab Mining & Minerals, is delighted to partner with the Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources of Jordan for its 4th edition, to showcase the attractive mining landscape in the country and other Middle East and North African countries. Arab Mining & Minerals will be held physically in Amman on the 28th-29th September, alongside a fully virtual programme and a suite of pre-scheduled online meetings.
- Government Sponsored: Held under the Patronage of the Jordanian Government, Arab Mining will welcome a host of governments across the region, showcasing new exploration opportunities.
- Project Focused: Interested in the final mining frontier? New geodata will be on display throughout Arab Mining.
- Regionally Focused: Connect with investors, financiers, mining executives & the service industry with a specific industry in the Arabian Nubian Peninsula, Reguibat & Zagros belts.
- Technology Driven: What are the latest technology and cutting edge methods in the mining industry?
- Live Streamed: Cannot join in Amman? Do not worry, we have you covered. Arab Mining will be live streamed across the world and on demand. All attendees receive access to the virtual platform to network and book meetings.
- Sustainability: Arab Mining will prioritise sustainability at the heart of the agenda. How can the mining industry support the world’s transition to net zero?
If you are interested in joining Arab Mining & Minerals or your services can support the industry’s development, please do get in touch and we can schedule a call to discuss further.
Business Development Lead
60 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ, UK
D: +44 (0) 208 819 3137
M: +44 (0) 7507 724 507