South West Internet of Things Cornwall Launch
SWIN is an independent organisation working in conjunction with key partners, to develop & support IoT in the Southwest. It offers a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) accessible via a web portal.
SWIN has a clear understanding of the problems facing remote rural locations & extreme environments. Whether it is related to health & wellbeing, Agritech & Marine or even the challenges of mining, SWIN offers new options that provide solutions.
Brief Introduction from our Sponsors - ATI*
IoT Explained - Wo King
- Robin Jackson - Head of Agritech, Duchy College
- Ian Mason - Data Intergration Manager, Smartline, University of Exeter
- Tony Edwards - Software Cornwall
- Katharine Willis - Head of Smart Cities, Plymouth University
- Nathan Cudmore - Business & Innovation Manager, Cornwall Council
Acceleration Through Innovation is a £3m ERDF project led by the University of Plymouth in partnership with Cornwall Innovation. The project aims to support business innovation across Cornwall and Isles of Scilly by helping businesses who are looking to adopt new processes or create new products and services. Please note when registering for this event your data will be shared and stored with SWIN, Acceleration Through Innovation, the University of Plymouth and the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government.