Service sectors we operate in:
CORMAC Solutions Ltd
CORMAC Head Office
Higher Trenant Road
Tel: +44 (0) 1872 327244
Registration Number: 07737430
BSc MSc MCSM
Tel: +44 (0)1872 327 244 / +44 (0)7968 892 678
BEng (Hons) MSc FGS ACSM MCSM
Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1872 327243
CORMAC Solutions Ltd provides highway and environmental design and maintenance services, design and construction of major highway schemes and facilities services (including fleet management and maintenance), quarried stone and aggregates and laboratory services.
CORMAC has a broad portfolio of private clients, including major civil engineering contractors and consulting engineers.
The Geoenvironmental team of the Engineering Services Laboratory have nearly 100 years combined experience and are qualified to Chartered status.
- Mining Investigation and remediation design
- Project management
- Geo-environmental projects including:
- Contaminated Land Surveys (Phase 1-4)
- GPR and topographic surveys,
- Geotechnical investigation services (including use of our own drill rig),
- Ground Investigation and Design Reports,
- Slope Stability analysis
- Materials Testing (UKAS)
- Asbestos surveys/bulk analysis and air testing (UKAS)
CORMAC Solutions Ltd offer a spectrum of engineering design and implementation services, including:
- Major construction, civil engineering and infrastructure schemes, including design and build “turn key” solutions.
- Highway design, construction and improvement
- Marine and coastal engineering works.
- Service installations/diversions.
- Bridge and retaining wall strengthening and replacement works.
- Statutory undertaker and sub-contractors consultation, liaison and works planning.
CORMAC holds a number of industry accreditations including ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management; ISO 14001 Environment Management; OHAS 18001 Health and Safety Management; and Contractors Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (CHAS).
CORMAC operate Castle-an-Dinas Aggregates Quarry supplying high quality fine-grained granite for the construction and engineering sectors. CORMAC also operate a range of aggregate recycling centres, producing sustainable recycled aggregates and transportation solutions.
CORMAC is committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions which add value to private clients, partners and communities.