Mines & QuarriesActive operations & service providers to mines & quarries
About This Service Sector
The extractive industry in the South West of the UK includes mines and quarries producing a range of base metals and industrial minerals, including clay, granite, slate, serpentinite, seasalt, aggregates and tungsten. These operations work to stringent UK and European environmental standards and operational practices.
They have experience of inclusive stakeholder engagement and weathering turbulent markets. The CMA operators can export this unique expertise globally and can provide on-site training overseas or in the UK.
Companies Providing These Services
- 3DMSI Ltd
- Colas Ltd
- CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- Cornish Chamber of Mines & Minerals
- Cornwall Resources Limited
- De Lank Quarry Limited
- E-Tech Metals Ltd.
- Famas Integrated Geoservices
- Future Terrains
- Henderson Mines Research Limited
- Imerys Minerals Ltd.
- iMin Solutions
- John Grimes Partnership Ltd
- Marine Minerals Limited
- Micon International Ltd.
- Nomenca Ltd
- North Coast Consulting Ltd. (NCC)
- Paterson & Cooke
- Royal HaskoningDHV
- Swathe Services
- The Camborne School of Mines Association (CSMA)
- The Delabole Slate Company Limited