GeologicalCompanies within the Cornwall Mining Alliance providing geological services
About This Service Sector
CMA expertise covers the geology of metallic and industrial mineral deposits, and energy resources.
It includes ore genesis and structure; exploration target identification; exploration programme design and delivery; geotechnical, geophysical and geochemical surveying; geological mapping and sampling; supervision of drilling programmes; data and field logging; data management and storage; mineral identification; resource and reserve modelling; resource and reserve estimation and mine geology.
Companies Providing These Services
- Absolute Geotechnics
- Adam Wheeler
- AGS Ground Solutions Ltd
- Camborne School of Mines (CSM), University of Exeter
- Carrak Consulting Ltd
- Che Osmond
- Chris Harker
- CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- Cornish Chamber of Mines & Minerals
- Cornish Lithium Ltd
- Cornwall Consultants Ltd
- E-Tech Metals Ltd.
- Famas Integrated Geoservices
- Fugro GeoServices Ltd
- Geolorn Ltd
- GeoScience Ltd
- GIS SOS
- Helford Geoscience LLP
- Henderson Mines Research Limited
- Micon International Ltd.
- Mining Eye Ltd
- Mining Searches UK
- North Coast Consulting Ltd. (NCC)
- Peter W. Scott Ltd
- Plymouth University School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Science
- Pore Scale Solution
- Rod Cameron Consulting
- Royal Geological Society of Cornwall (RGSC)
- Royal HaskoningDHV
- The Camborne School of Mines Association (CSMA)
- Wardell Armstrong International Ltd.
- Westcountry Mines and Property Surveys
- Wheal Jane Consultancy