Education & TrainingCompanies within the Cornwall Mining Alliance providing education & training services
About This Service Sector
The Camborne School of Mines (part of the University of Exeter) and Plymouth University offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate taught and research degrees, aligned with industry needs.
Both institutes maintain strong links with the global mining industry, local businesses and CMA members.
There are also many organisations in the CMA who provide work place training; arrange industry conferences and offer capacity building services to the mining industry.
Companies Providing These Services
- Agilexe Ltd
- Camborne School of Mines (CSM), University of Exeter
- Future Terrains
- Geevor Tin Mine Museum
- Jean Taylor Consulting
- Peter W. Scott Ltd
- Plymouth University School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Science
- Rosevale Mine
- Royal Cornwall Museum
- Royal Geological Society of Cornwall (RGSC)
- The Camborne School of Mines Association (CSMA)
- The Cornish Institute of Engineers
- Wheal Martyn Trust