Analysis & TestingCompanies within the Cornwall Mining Alliance providing analysis & testing services
About This Service Sector
Facilities include chemical & mineralogical analysis laboratories, physical testing & portable chemical, geotechnical & geophysical test capability, as well as bench, pilot & full-scale mineral processing test facilities.
CMA members offer a diverse range of analysis and testwork programmes which can be delivered in bespoke packages. Chemical analysis capability includes wet chemistry, AAS, ICP, and XRF. Mineralogical analysis capability includes optical mineralogy, XRD, microprobe, and automated mineralogy. Environmental analyses include full suites of soil and groundwater contaminants, as well as static and kinetic testwork programmes for the assessment of acid rock drainage.
Geophysical test capability includes ground probing radar, magnetics and resistivity and seismics. Physical testing includes a full range of rock, soil and aggregate characterisation and engineering classification. For more information on specialist services please see individual members pages.
Companies Providing These Services
- 3DMSI Ltd
- AGS Ground Solutions Ltd
- Agua Enodo
- Approved Site Investigations Limited (ASI)
- Camborne School of Mines (CSM), University of Exeter
- CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- Famas Integrated Geoservices
- First Test Minerals Limited
- Fugro GeoServices Ltd
- Grinding Solutions Ltd
- GT Jones and Co.
- Helford Geoscience LLP
- John F Hunt Water Technology
- John Grimes Partnership Ltd
- Paterson & Cooke
- Peter W. Scott Ltd
- Plymouth University School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Science
- Pore Scale Solution
- Safeguard Nautica Ltd
- Wardell Armstrong International Ltd.
- Wheal Jane Consultancy
- Wheal Jane Laboratory
- Your Environmental Solutions Ltd (YES)