Flotation ’21 features 2 discrete symposia:
November 8-9: Flotation Fundamentals: Physics and Chemistry
Although now over a hundred years old, the fundamental aspects of flotation are still being intensively researched and new machines developed.
This two day symposium will focus on:
- Fundamental reagent and flotation chemistry
- Bubbles, froths, bubble-particle interactions
- Flotation cell hydrodynamics, kinetics and scale-up
November 10-11: Flotation Applications and Plant Practice
This two day symposium focuses on the application of flotation, and will include sessions on:
- Plant Operations, particularly related to new technology, and process mineralogy problems
- Flotation Circuits, and their modelling, simulation, control and optimisation
- Flotation machine developments
- Metallic, non-metallic and coal flotation
- Environmental considerations
CALL FOR PAPERS: If you would like to present a paper, please submit a short abstract, of no more than 150 words, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of May 2021.
CONFERENCE LOCATION: The conference will be held at the Vineyard Hotel, in the leafy suburb of Claremont in Cape Town. The hotel offers a stunning view of the slopes of Devils Peak and Table Mountain on 6 acres of parkland.