Service sectors we operate in:
2 Old Pond Lane
Tel: +44 (0) 7595393037
Tel: +44 (0) 7595 393037
Corridor Encroachment Surveyor
Tel: +44 (0) 7748 904174
GeoDrone has a proven track record in providing clients with an exceptional level of service. We offer a variety of solutions spanning the data acquisition, processing and analysis sectors.
We provide consultancy services as well as deploying airborne and terrestrial surveying sensors to acquire a wide range of geospatial data.
Typically, our services might be used for acquiring, and processing aerial imagery to obtain the following:
- Reduced time on site
- Reduce time personnel are exposed to risk
- Significant cost savings
- Up to date orthorectified site images – suitable for planning and site inspections
- Site charting
- Stockpile volume calculations
- Measurements and area calculations
- Slope/gradient plans
- Point clouds for as-built environment reconstruction
- CAD and GIS databases
- Site reporting
If required, all these data can be delivered through web based streaming services, meaning no additional hardware or software is required to view and interrogate large 3D point clouds or high-resolution surface models.