Service sectors we operate in:
1 Ladysmith Road
Tel: +44 (0)7889 395837
ISCA Drones offers bespoke services based around 3D surveying. We use drones and software provided by Pix4D to enable us to provide fully interactive 3D maps of your site.
We can provide highly accurate measurements and images of your site, as well as:
• Reducing operational risks by forecasting geotechnical hazards quantitatively – such as rockbursts, water inflows and slope stability.
• Effective supply chain management with accurate and automatic stockpile volume calculation.
• Asset Lifecycle management, get a drone’s-eye view of all of your assets at every stage of their lifecycle.
• We can help optimise site development using regularly updated base maps. Make decisions and ensure development phases are completed as anticipated. Identify and mitigate issues as they emerge.
• Understand complex situations faster with rapid data collection and 3D mapping.
• Generate high-resolution maps and accurate, interactive 3D models of the mine site to share with permitting authorities.
• Update production progress forecasts frequently.
ISCA Drones prides itself on its customer service and attention to detail. We are fully insured, qualified and trained drone pilots with a background in surveying and heritage management. All flights are fully planned and are carried out in the safest possible way.
If you have a project in mind, or would like a chat about how we can help you, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact!