Service sectors we operate in:
North Coast Consulting Ltd. (NCC)
Mount Pleasant Eco Park
Cornwall TR4 8HL
Registration Number: 06750428
Tel: +44 (0) 7969 299564
North Coast Consulting Ltd. (NCC) is a Minerals and Environmental Consultancy, specialising in the provision of services to the world mining sector. NCC draws on years of experience to offer bespoke assistance to the UK and International Mining Market.
NCC can provide high quality help to enable mining companies and funding agencies to implement environmental and social management solutions that will satisfy both national and international standards and requirements. NCC is well versed in preparing works in line with international mining-related guidance, including the Equator Principles, the International Finance Corporation Performance Standards and the World Bank Mining and General Guidelines for Environment, Health and Safety.
NCC has worked with a wide variety of clients, from Government Mineral and Environmental Ministries, International Banks and Financiers, and globally important Mining Companies, to provide sustainable, cost-effective solutions to their mining, environmental and social issues.
NCC has worked in over 40 countries world-wide, and has over 40 years experience in servicing the mining industry. NCC provides services at all stages of mine development, from the exploration and construction phases, through the operational stage, and into closure and post-closure stages. NCC can provide mineral management and environmental guidance in a number of areas, and offers inter alia the following services:
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Management and Monitoring Plans
- Environmental and Social Action Plans
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs)
- Environmental Baseline Surveys
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental and Social Contributions to Feasibility Studies
- Mineral Agency
- Minerals Management
- Mine Closure and Rehabilitation Plans
Additionally, NCC provides specialist mineral estate management services, which include:
- Commercial Agreements with Mineral Extraction Companies
- Helping Mineral Projects through the Planning Process
- Monitoring Operations and Compliance on behalf of the Mineral Owners
- Negotiation of Licences, Leases and Option Agreements
- Mineral Estate Management
NCC works closely with Social Specialists to ensure that social and community issues are appropriately addressed and reflected as part of the above processes.
If you would like more information about the services NCC can provide, or would like to discuss and aspects of mineral, environmental and social stewardship, please contact us.