Service sectors we operate in:
9 Cadhay Close
Ottery Saint Mary
Registration Number: 11626988
Tel: +44 (0)7884075033
Based in Southwest England, Sodor Geosciences offers geological services to the global mineral exploration and mining industry. Principal Consultant Chris Bargmann has a wealth of worldwide industry experience, encompassing a variety of mineral deposit types and commodities. This includes working on projects in Argentina, Armenia, Botswana, Colombia, Finland, Kazakhstan, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Turkey and Uzbekistan. A particular area of expertise is the Arabian Nubian Shield (a geological terrane covering northeast Africa and the Arabian Peninsula) where Sodor Geosciences is ideally placed to provide technical services and advice to companies interested in this emerging mining region.
Sodor Geosciences clients include junior exploration companies, established mining companies and investors looking to establish a presence in the mining industry. Sodor Geosciences will also work with other consultants, consultancy groups or companies as part of a project team on large projects.
Additionally Chris Bargmann is a Cape Wine Master, a South African qualification which is similar to Master of Wine in the UK.
Services available include:
- Country assessments, geological reviews and target generation
- Compilation, review and modelling of historical mining and exploration data
- Technical advice on current and future mineral exploration programmes
- Design and management of mineral exploration programmes
- Development of client specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Design and review of logging, sampling and sample storage facilities
- Design and review of QAQC procedures for mineral exploration programmes
- Design of check sampling programmes to verify historical exploration results
- Geological modelling, 3D ore deposit model development, resource estimation
- Technical reviews and reports: Including due diligence reviews and reporting, technical audits and reporting competent persons reports, technical reports (JORC, Ni 43-101. PERC etc)
- Vineyard geological reviews and advice to grape growers, the wine industry and the wine media